New Library Materials
Items added during: April 2011
| MnDOT Library
Research Services Section
395 John Ireland Boulevard
Mail Stop 155
Saint Paul, MN 55155
2010 MnDOT Research Services Annual Report Available
By Pamela Gonzalez
MnDOT’s Research Services just released its 2010 Annual Report. The report describes
research products, projects and services, and highlights many accomplishments from the past year.
Key elements of this year’s report include:
- MnDOT’s research program and library services are presented, including a staff listing, an overview of goals and activities, and a description of our partnerships and programs.
- Also included is an At-A-Glance table, sorted by topic area, of all completed and ongoing research projects in 2010 supported by MnDOT, LRRB and Minnesota State Planning & Research funds.
- The bulk of the Annual Report is composed of Technical Summaries, which are two-page summaries of most of the research projects that were completed in 2010. They are arranged according to subject categories for ease of use.
- Reporting on the Transportation Pooled Fund SP&R program includes descriptions and status updates on all projects led by MnDOT and Technical Summaries covering highlighted ongoing multi-state pooled funds.
We invite you to read the Overview of MnDOT Library. “MnDOT Library offers the services of trained staff, who are experts in helping customers find the information they need on the entire range of transportation-related subjects, from engineering and construction to management and training. “ MnDOT Research Services 2010 Annual Report.
For more information about MnDOT Research Services, please visit:
Documents and Databases
Transportation Library Resources
- Request Materials
- State DOT Libraries
- Transportation Information Management
- Web Technologies
- Site Map
Mail Stop 155
395 John Ireland Blvd.
St. Paul, MN 55155