Lane and ramp closures
- Westbound Warner Road is restricted to a single lane at the Hwy 52 Lafayette Bridge through Friday, Aug. 29.
- The ramp from westbound I-94 to northbound I-35E (including access to that ramp from Broadway Street) is closed for approximately four weeks as part of the I-35E Corridor projects. Visit the I-35E Corridor website for more information about closures in the area.
- Eastbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 52 is closed until September 2015.
- Plato Boulevard to northbound Hwy 52 is closed until September 2015.
- Southbound Hwy 52 to Plato Boulevard is closed until September 2015.
- Watch for daytime lane closures and occasional ramp closures and detours between Concord Street and the Lafayette Bridge. Follow the signed detours.
- Eastbound Kellogg Boulevard traffic: Use Sibley Street, East 7th Street and Mounds Boulevard.
- Westbound Kellogg Boulevard traffic: Use Mounds Boulevard, East 7th Street and Jackson Street.
Access to parking lots along Kellogg Boulevard will be maintained on each side of the bridge.
- Eastbound I-94 traffic going to southbound Hwy 52: Follow eastbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 61 to westbound I-94 to Hwy 52
- Southbound Hwy 52 traffic going to Plato Boulevard: Exit using Eaton Street exit, turn left onto Easton Street, turn left onto East Lafayette Road, and follow to Plato Boulevard
- Eastbound East 7th Street ramp to westbound I-94 is permanently closed.
- 5th Street: Closed east of Johns Street and no longer exists as a street.
- 4th Street: Closed to vehicles. Bicyclists have access to Bruce Vento trail by way of 4th Street.
- Kittson Street north of 7th street no longer exists. It will be the new northbound Hwy 52 to 7th Street Exit.
- Kittson Street south of the Downtowner and Holiday Station no longer exists.