- Westbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 52 closed through July 2.
June 29 overnight
- Southbound Hwy 52 between I-94 and Plato Boulevard will close overnight from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. the next morning. Use southbound Hwy 61 and westbound I-494 to reach Hwy 52.
Lane and ramp closures
- Eastbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 52 is closed until September 2015. Motorists should instead follow eastbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 61 to westbound I-494 to Hwy 52.
- Plato Boulevard to northbound Hwy 52 is closed until September 2015.
- Southbound Hwy 52 to Plato Boulevard is closed until September 2015. Motorists should instead use the Eaton Street exit, turn left onto Easton Street, turn left onto East Lafayette Road, and follow to Plato Boulevard.
- Watch for daytime lane closures and occasional ramp closures and detours between Concord Street and the Lafayette Bridge. Follow the signed detours.
- Eastbound East 7th Street ramp to westbound I-94 is permanently closed.
- 5th Street: Closed east of Johns Street and no longer exists as a street.
- 4th Street: Closed to vehicles. Bicyclists have access to Bruce Vento trail by way of 4th Street.
- Kittson Street north of 7th street no longer exists. It will be the new northbound Hwy 52 to 7th Street Exit.
- Kittson Street south of the Downtowner and Holiday Station no longer exists.
At this time there are no plans to open the trail prior to the end of bridge construction in Oct. 2015. The trail is currently being used for construction traffic signs to direct northbound traffic. These signs are large and take up half of the width of the trail. There is no room on the bridge driving lanes to install these signs.