The ramp from Plato Boulevard to northbound Highway 52 Lafayette Freeway is open.
The bicycle/pedestrian trail on the northbound Hwy 52 Lafayette Bridge is open.
7 a.m., Monday, Nov. 16 to 10 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18
- Single lane traffic on northbound Hwy 52 Lafayette Bridge from 7 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16 to 10 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18. Watch for delays.
- Ramp from northbound Hwy 52 Lafayette Bridge to eastbound I-94 closed and detoured from 7 a.m. Monday, Nov. 16 to 10 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18. Use alternate routes to avoid congestion.
- Detour: Eastbound I-494 to northbound Hwy 61 to eastbound I-94.
- Eastbound East 7th Street ramp to westbound I-94 is permanently closed.
- 5th Street: Closed east of Johns Street and no longer exists as a street.
- 4th Street: Closed to vehicles. Bicyclists have access to Bruce Vento trail by way of 4th Street.
- Kittson Street north of 7th street no longer exists. It will be the new northbound Hwy 52 to 7th Street Exit.
- Kittson Street south of the Downtowner and Holiday Station no longer exists.