Lane and ramp closures
Nov. 1, 7 a.m. through 2 p.m.
Southbound Hwy 52 closed between I-94 and Plato Boulevard.
- Eastbound I-94 motorists: Use southbound Hwy 61 and westbound I-494 to get back to Hwy 52.
- 7th Street motorists: Use Mounds Boulevard, eastbound I-94 and follow the eastbound I-94 detour.
- Westbound I-94 motorists: Use southbound Hwy 6 and westbound I-494 to get back to Hwy 52.
- Eastbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 52 is closed until September 2015.
Motorists should instead follow eastbound I-94 to southbound Hwy 61 to westbound I-494 to Hwy 52.
- Plato Boulevard to northbound Hwy 52 is closed until September 2015.
- Southbound Hwy 52 to Plato Boulevard is closed until September 2015.
Motorists should instead use the Eaton Street exit, turn left onto Easton Street, turn left onto East Lafayette Road, and follow to Plato Boulevard.
- Watch for daytime lane closures and occasional ramp closures and detours between Concord Street and the Lafayette Bridge. Follow the signed detours.
- Eastbound East 7th Street ramp to westbound I-94 is permanently closed.
- 5th Street: Closed east of Johns Street and no longer exists as a street.
- 4th Street: Closed to vehicles. Bicyclists have access to Bruce Vento trail by way of 4th Street.
- Kittson Street north of 7th street no longer exists. It will be the new northbound Hwy 52 to 7th Street Exit.
- Kittson Street south of the Downtowner and Holiday Station no longer exists.