Seeds Program Qualifications
In order to be considered for this program you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
- Be a college level minority student, a student who is a recently separated veteran*, an economically disadvantaged student or a student with a disability
- Be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Be a student at a college, university, technical or trade school taking a minimum of six semester credits or nine quarter credits
- Be in pursuit of a major related to MnDOT’s needs
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5 (3.0 for engineering majors)
- Have at least one year or more left before graduation
*A recently separated veteran is defined as a veteran who has served in active military duty, on or after Sept. 11, 2001, and has been honorably discharged as shown on their DD214.
Definition of individual with a disability
An individual with a disability is a person who has a physical or mental impairment that substantially limits one or more major life activities; has a record of such impairment; or is regarded as having such impairment.
Definition of minority
An individual who identifies themselves as an ethnic person of color.
Do you see yourself in a job like this? Apply today!
You may first want to review some tips and guidelines on how to apply.
Then just follow these steps to apply:
- Set up an account on the State of Minnesota Jobs website
- Submit your resume and apply for a job
- If applying under the Economically Disadvantaged criteria, please review income verification details as part of your application.