All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. Motorists are advised to follow posted speed limits; fines are up to $300 in work zones.
Maple Grove to St. Michael
- I-94 is reduced to a single lane in both directions overnight between I-494 and Hwy 241
- WB I-94 lane closures from 7 p.m. to noon
- EB I-94 lane closures from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- No lane closures Saturday evenings
St. Michael to Monticello
Through late November
- Wright Co. Rd. 19 is reduced to a single lane in both directions at the I-94 bridge
- Note: There will be no lane closure during peak traffic weekday hours
Through November; 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. nightly
- I-94 is reduced to a single lane in both directions overnight between Hwy 241 and Hwy 25
Monticello to Hasty
- I-94 is reduced to a single lane in both directions overnight between Hwy 25 and Co. Rd. 8
- WB I-94 lane closures from 5 p.m. to 10 a.m.
- EB I-94 lane closures from 6 p.m. to noon
Wed, Nov. 13 through Wed, Nov. 27
- The trail/sidewalk on the west side of Wright Co. Rd. 19 at the I-94 bridge in Albertville is closed
- A shuttle service will be available between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. daily. Please call Christie Cab to be picked up at 763-913-4889.
- Shuttle pick up locations are signed north and south of closure area
- Expected wait time is 15 minutes for pick up
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be provided as details become available.