All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. Motorists are advised to follow posted speed limits; fines are up to $300 in work zones.
Maple Grove to St. Michael
Through early December
- I-94 is reduced to a single lane in both directions overnight between I-494 and Hwy 241
- WB I-94 lane closures from 7 p.m. to noon
- EB I-94 lane closures from 7 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- No lane closures Saturday evenings
St. Michael to Monticello
- Wright Co. Rd. 19 is intermittently reduced to a single lane in both directions at the I-94 bridge
- Note: There will be no lane closure during peak traffic weekday hours
Through January; 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. nightly
- I-94 is intermittently reduced to a single lane in both directions overnight between Hwy 241 and Hwy 25
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be provided as details become available.