Minn. Hwy 43 (Winona)/Wis. Hwy 54 bridge (Open)
I-535/US 53 Blatnik Bridge in Duluth (Open)
Hwy 61 Hastings Bridge (Open - under study for replacement )
Lafayette Bridge Routine Inspection Report Includes 10-01-2008 inspection
Please note that all Web posted documents are presented under the conditions Mn/DOT's disclaimer and are not official records.
The bridge inspection reports posted on this Web site have been redacted in order to remove the "general notes" sections which contain the names of the bridge inspectors. If you are in need of the information contained in that section, please send a written request for official inspection reports to Peter Zuniga, 651-366-4837.
Nov. 12, 2008 update on statewide inspection program (ppt 1.5 mb)
Special statewide bridge inspections
- 2008 steel truss bridge gusset plate design reviews and field inspections
- 2007 In-depth inspections of all fracture critical bridges
Bridge inspection and inventory reports
Mn/DOT expenditures and plans for bridge inspection and maintenance
Bridge Inspection and Construction and Maintenance Expenditures 1997-2007 (PDF)
Bridge improvement program - Metro Division (3,057kb PDF)
Lists of Minnesota Bridges
These lists include year built, average daily traffic count, sufficiency rating, last inspection date and additional information
- All bridges in Minnesota over 20 feet, includes county, city and township bridges. This is large list, sorted by county and highway number.
- Excel spreadsheet use to sort or create individual reports - June 23, 2009
- PDF (6.4 mg, 319 pages) Tip: to search for a specific bridge, try searching within document for specific feature crossed - for example, "Ripple river" or "Sassabagamah Creek." - June 23, 2009
- Statewide structurally deficient and functionally obsolete trunk highway bridges - July 22, 2010
- Structurally deficient bridges on local roads. - July 22, 2010
- Structurally deficient bridges on trunk highways -July 22, 2010
- FHWA Deficient Bridge List - March 24, 2007 (223kb PDF, 11 pages)