In September and October of 2007 Mn /DOT representatives reached out to federal, state, county, city and neighborhood groups through open houses, public meetings and this Web site to get input on their concerns and vision for the reconstruction of the I-35W bridge.
As plans for the new bridge progressed Mn/DOT representatives and the design-build contracting team continued to met with community leaders, affected agencies and the public.
Many decisions were made regarding all aspects of the rebuilding process based on the feedback we received.
- I-35W North Coalition -Area legislators, local officials and chamber board
- 7 Corners Apartments on the West Bank - tenants association
- Joint Committee: House and Senate Transportation Committees
Chairs: Rep. Bernard Lieder, Sen. Steve Murphy
- Hennepin County - communities along the I-35W corridor
- Marcy Holmes Neighborhood Association Land Management Committee Sept. 5 and 13
- Metropolitan Council - Transportation Advisory Board, Central Corridor Management Committee and representatives from the University of Minnesota
- West Bank Community Coalition Land Management Group