Applying for State of Minnesota jobs
How to get started
The state has launched a new online job application system. This new system, called Recruiting Solutions, will make it easier to search and apply for state jobs.
Go to Recruiting Solutions at the MMB website and search for state jobs. There, you will be able to:
- Upload a unique and tailored resume for each job.
- Automatically fill in portions of the application from your uploaded resume.
- View a progress bar to see what steps remain.
- Track your application and receive status updates throughout the recruitment process.
- Reset your user ID and password automatically.
- Receive automated alerts for new jobs.
Develop and post your resume
Check out the resume writing tips and sample resumes available on the State Job site before you begin to ensure you have all the necessary information at hand. We strongly encourage you to follow the Application and Selection Process outlined on the MMB website, which has specific instructions on how to enter your resume.
Search and apply for a job
To apply for a Transportation Associate or Transportation Generalist position, go to the job search page of the State of Minnesota Jobs site. Enter Transportation Associate in the "Keyword Search and then choose the Minnesota Department of Transportation in the department "drop down" list. You also can choose to view other openings that meet your needs.