- Improved Customer Service for Monthly Parkers
- Accessible account information; balances, electronic billing; links to commuter services; notification of up-coming events in the central business district
- Customer access to timely parking and roadway information
- Improved rideshare cooperation
- Lower overhead cost to City of Minneapolis
- Short Elliott Hendrickson, Inc.
- Gatekeepers, Inc.
- LJR, Inc.
- City of Minneapolis
- Tip Kiosk Final Report (April 2008)
Traveler Information and Parking (TIP) Kiosks
The TIP-Kiosk project provides a high-tech solution to automate the carpooling compliance validation for the TAD Garages and also provide a web-based interface to 511mn.org to allow commuters to receive information regarding weather-related road conditions, construction and congestion.