- Improved Rural Traffic Management
- Improved Rural Traveler Information, Safety, and Satisfaction
- Improved State Patrol Efficiency
- Improved Emergency Response
- Department of Public Safety
- Office of Enterprise Technologies
- Crow Wing County
- Alliant Engineering
- SRF Consulting Group
- TranSmart Technologies
District 2, 3, 4, and 8 Deployment
As part of Mn/DOT’s next step, selected ITS projects to increase traveler safety and transportation efficiency are being deployed in four Mn/DOT Districts. The selected projects outlined concerns unique to those districts which cover large areas of rural landscape as well as small-medium urban areas.
The projects selected by Mn/DOT include:
A unique design and deployment contract was established spanning the life cycle of the project, from developing concept of operations documents and functional requirements at the District level through oversight of installation/integration and system testing.