- Contributed to the development of ITS Standards
- En-route in-vehicle information allowed users to avoid incidents, understand which rams were metered at any time, and understand freeway speeds
- AB Volvo Technological Development
- Differential Corrections, Inc.
- Seiko Communications Systems
- Ball Aerospace, Inc.
The Trilogy Project in-vehicle units were installed in vehicles of commuters, local delivery trucks, and other commercial vehicles. The operational test was a demonstration of various in-vehicle technologies, and a consumer test of the perceived value by users. In addition, the Trilogy Project team contributed to the development of the ITS Standards by offering real-world feedback on draft RBDS-TMC message formats and data interchange standards.