The goal of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act is to create jobs and improve the nation’s infrastructure.
For every million dollars spent on highway construction about 27 jobs could be created.
As more information becomes available this page will help you find opportunities.
Highway construction jobs are frequently available from private contractors or subcontractors. These links may help you find out who is hiring.
- State Aid - Will distribute a portion of the funds to local government
- Metropolitan Council
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Highway Administration
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
Contractors and Consultants
Federal Legislation Updates