Note: The closure of the ramps between EB I-694 and Rice Street is cancelled until early to mid-July after the July 4th Holiday weekend. More details will be available in late-June.
- The ramp from Lexington Ave. to EB I-694
- The ramp from EB I-694 to Lexington Ave.
April 11 through October
- WB I-694 is reduced to two lanes
- The ramp from Rice St. to westbound I-694 is closed
April 21 through November
- A third lane will be added to the eastbound interstate using the same technique on the westbound lanes: two lanes of traffic separated by a concrete median barrier. The inside lane with be a through lane and the outside lane will allow access to local roadways along the corridor between Lexington Ave. and Rice St.
6 a.m. Tue, July 25 through late-August
- The ramps from EB I-694 to Rice St. and from Rice St. to EB I-694 will be closed
- Detour: Rice St, Little Canada Rd. and I-35E