Lane and ramp closures
- Motorists will continue to encounter temporary lane closures as work continues while weather permits.
- The Traveler Information Center and the I-90 exit ramp from westbound I-90 to southbound Hwy 61 will remain closed until 2016.
- There is a 12 foot width and a 80,000 lbs. weight restriction on I-90.
- Hwy 61 will be kept open to traffic at all times during the project but there will be over-dimensional permit restrictions implemented.
- Trucking industry outreach handout (PDF 0.5 MB)
The easterly segment of the Mississippi River Trail that follows US 61 is closed to through traffic between LaCrescent and Dresbach. New trail segments will be fully open in 2016.