- Bid Letting
- Contracting tools
(A+B Bidding, Incentives, Warranties, etc.)
- Federal Highway Administration
- Request for Letters of Interest (Aug. 7, 2013)
- RFQ (August 19, 2013)
- Shortlisted Teams (Oct. 25, 2013)
- SOQ Scoring Breakdown (Oct. 30, 2013)
- RFP (Dec 17, 2013)
- Apparent Best-Value (March 27, 2014)
The Project purpose is to design and construct an engineering solution that stabilizes the creeping slope adjacent to Hwy 2. The area of slope instability is located between Hwy 2 and the Red Lake River within the city limits of Crookston. Specifically, it is located between Groveland Avenue and Pine Street and is approximately 700’ – 900’ in length, 350 - 450’ in width, and 40’ in height. Additional scope includes permit coordination, quality management, and restoration of the current ground surface condition among other things.
Jim Bittmann, P.E.