- Bid Letting
- Contracting tools
(A+B Bidding, Incentives, Warranties, etc.)
- Federal Highway Administration
Proposals, Clarifications, Information
- Opened to traffic summer 2008
- Bid Award Score Summary (March 4, 2005)
Form 14 Proposal Price Forms
Request for Qualifications
- RFQ (March 26, 2004)
Request for Proposals
About the TH 212 Project
Mn/DOT Metro District
State Project Number: 1017-12
Project Web site: http://projects.dot.state.mn.us/zrc/212/
- $238 million
Traffic congestion in the southwest Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs has necessitated the need to expand the trunk highway system through the cities of Chaska, Eden Praire and Chanhassen.
- The project includes construction of a 4-lane new alignment through these communities.
- The project includes approximately 11 miles of new freeway construction with six new interchanges.
Mary Lacho, Project Engineer
Design-build Project Manager