Current traffic impacts
- Traffic cones and barriers are being removed the week of Nov. 26.
- Temporary traffic signals will be in place through the winter and permanent signals installed in spring due to a delay in getting the new signals fabricated.
- The concrete sidewalks near North Swain Street will be poured in spring. They are currently filled with gravel.
- Permanent pavement striping and markings will be installed in spring.
Summary of work
- Construction of continuous two-way left turn lane from Cook Street to Patton Street
- New signal system at CR 101
- Replacement of signal at Dekalb Street
- Replacement of signal at Swain Street
- ADA improvements (pedestrian ramps, sidewalks and driveways) from just west of South Minnesota Street to Patton Street
- ADA improvements (pedestrian ramps, sidewalks and driveways) from West 11th Street to Hwy 71