Current traffic impacts
- There will be a detour on DeKalb intersection that will begin Monday, October 15. Traffic will be routed to US Highway 71 via Highways 19 and 67.
- Signal at Swain Street was removed and converted to a four-way stop on August 29.
- Not much activity the week of October 8 due to rain.
- Detour start pushed back to October 15.
Summary of work
- Construction of continuous two-way left turn lane from Cook Street to Patton Street
- New signal system at CR 101
- Replacement of signal at Dekalb Street
- Replacement of signal at Swain Street
- ADA improvements (pedestrian ramps, sidewalks and driveways) from just west of South Minnesota Street to Patton Street
- ADA improvements (pedestrian ramps, sidewalks and driveways) from West 11th Street to Hwy 71