Current traffic impacts
- There will be a detour on DeKalb intersection that will likely start the week of September 24.
- Signal at Swain Street was removed and converted to a four-way stop on August 29.
- Continued removals/pouring new sidewalk along with placing new drainage structures.
Summary of work
- Construction of continuous two-way left turn lane from Cook Street to Patton Street
- New signal system at CR 101
- Replacement of signal at Dekalb Street
- Replacement of signal at Swain Street
- ADA improvements (pedestrian ramps, sidewalks and driveways) from just west of South Minnesota Street to Patton Street
- ADA improvements (pedestrian ramps, sidewalks and driveways) from West 11th Street to Hwy 71