About this project
Summary of work
- Resurfacing of Hwy 91
- Replacement of four bridges
- Repair of culverts
- Sidewalk and pedestrian improvements (ADA improvements) in Lake Wilson
- District 7 is resurfacing Hwy 91 from the northern Nobles county line (CR 72) to the southern Adrian city limits. Find information on this related project also scheduled for constriction in 2019-202.
Upcoming traffic impact
- Hwy 91 will be open to local traffic only during the 2019 bridge construction. All other traffic will be detoured around the construction.
- Hwy 91 will be open to traffic in 2020 during the resurfacing, culvert and pedestrian improvement work.