Current traffic impacts
- The detour on Highway 30 from Lake Wilson to Slayton has been removed and the road is open to traffic.
- Crews continue the ADA sidewalk work in Slayton and Lake Wilson.
- Paving is expected to resume the week of June 26, weather permitting.
About this project
Summary of work
- Preservation project
- Resurface Hwy 30 from Lake Wilson to Slayton (10.2 miles)
- Pedestrian improvements to meet ADA standards in Lake Wilson
- Pedestrian improvements to meet ADA standards in Slayton