- Lane closures in Spicer
- Alternating lane closures northbound and southbound
- Motorists should plan for short delays
- Width restriction of 12'
- Milling operations complete.
- Paving began Sep. 14 and is currently delayed due to rain. It will resume when the weather clears.
- Working from the south end to the north.
About this project
Summary of work
- Resurfacing of Hwy 23 from Willmar to New London
- Upgrade traffic signals, sidewalks and pedestrian crossing to meet modern ADA standards
- The city of Spicer is installing a pedestrian flashing beacon at intersection of Hwy 23 and Manitoba Street. For more details please contact the city of Spicer.