Upcoming traffic impacts
- ADA work in Spicer anticipated to be complete by Aug. 20.
- Pedestrian crossing installation at Manitoba Street started week of Aug. 13.
- Resurfacing of Hwy 23 is not scheduled to start until after Labor Day.
About this project
Summary of work
- Resurfacing of Hwy 23 from Willmar to New London
- Upgrade traffic signals, sidewalks and pedestrian crossing to meet modern ADA standards
- The city of Spicer is installing a pedestrian flashing beacon at intersection of Hwy 23 and Manitoba Street. For more details please contact the city of Spicer.