Current traffic impacts
- All lanes are open and speed limit returned to 55 mph.
- There may be intermittent lane closures through Nov. 27, while crews perform cleanup tasks.
- Rapid stabilization complete.
- Grading work complete.
- Traffic control measures removed.
- Temporary pavement markings in place.
- Permanent striping and permanent erosion control (seeding) will take place spring 2019 due to weather conditions.
About this project
Summary of work
- Construction of Reduced Conflict Intersection (J-turn) at Hwy 23 & Lyon Street
- Construction of restricted left turn lane at Hwy 23 & Clarice Street