Current traffic impacts
- Hwy 23 has been reduced to one lane in the workzone.
- Clarice Ave., 270th Ave., and Lyon St. are now open for right-in and right-out turns.
- Speed limit reduced from 55 to 45 mph in the work zone.
- This project is running behind due to excessive rainfall.
- Concrete paving canceled for this week due to weather.
About this project
Summary of work
- Construction of Reduced Conflict Intersection (J-turn) at Hwy 23 & Lyon Street
- Construction of restricted left turn lane at Hwy 23 & Clarice Street