About this project
- Detour of Hwy 23 started Monday, May 4.
- Hwy 23 from US 212 to Hwy 274 will be open at all times, however, it is part of the work zone. Expect lane closures, flagging operations and short delays.
- Hwy 23 will be closed from Hwy 274 through Cottonwood. Follow detour.
- Signs will direct travelers to Cottonwood and Hanley Falls.
- Most Hwy 23 intersections will allow local traffic to cross until concrete pavement operations begin.
- Watch message boards in Cottonwood and Hanley Falls for more information.
- In Cottonwood, either CR 9 or CR 10 will always be open.
- In Hanley Falls, either CR 2 or CR 18 will always be open.
- The intersection of Hwy 23 and Hwy 67 will remain open at all times.