About this project
Our apologies to Litchfield residents that received a late invitation to the December public open house . MnDOT will hold another open house on the project Thursday, Jan. 26 from 4:30-6 pm at the Meeker County Courthouse. Residents can expect a postcard notification to come via mail in early January 2017.
Summary of work
- Resurface Hwy 22 near Cedar Mills to southern limits of Litchfield
- Replace two culverts
- Construct turning lanes
- southbound to Lake Ripley
- northbound & southbound to CR28/215 St.
- southbound to 205 St.
- northbound to 195 St.
- northbound & southbound to CR 18/170 St.
- northbound & southbound to CR20/140 St.
Upcoming traffic impacts
- Detour of Hwy 22