Road closures and detours Oct. 6-12
MnDOT urges motorists to slow down and always drive with caution in a work zone.
- Crews will be paving Hwy 12. If weather permits they should have the paving done by Friday, with striping taking place next week. Hwy 12 is open to through-traffic.
- The pipe is in on 7th Street SW, and crews will begin working on curb and gutters. This work will be completed by early November, weather permitting.
- ADA improvements continue.
- Local business access is being maintained.
- Reconstruction brochure (PDF)
Project update meetings
The final project update meeting will be held on Thursday, Oct. 16 beginning at 11 a.m. at the Willmar Lakes Area Chamber Earl B. Olson Board Room, 2104 Highway 12 East, Willmar. Anyone interested in the project’s progress is welcome to attend. MnDOT staff and representatives from the prime contractor will give a progress report and answer questions or address concerns.