- Hwy 12 over the Hwy 23/71 Willmar Bypass closed July through November.
- Project is a two stage project; eastern portion of projects ends a half mile east of the Hwy 71 Bypass Bridge and requires a detour; western portion of the project ends one half mile west of the Hwy 71 Bypass bridge.
- In addition, crews will be constructing a right turn lane at 7th Street and making ADA improvements from 6th Street to Lakeland Drive.
- Reconstruction brochure (PDF)
- Local business access is being maintened throughout the project.
Weekly project update meetings
You're invited to attend weekly project update meetings starting Thursday, July 17, 2014 at the Willmar Area Chamber office, 2104 Hwy 12 East, at 11 a.m. MnDOT staff and representatives from the prime contractor, Duininck, Inc., will provide a progress report, plans for upcoming construction activities and answer questions or address concerns.