No-travel advisory lifted for segments of Highways 40, 67, and 75 in southwest Minnesota
WILLMAR, Minn. – (9:15 a.m.) The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) is lifting the no-travel advisory for the following highways in southwest Minnesota.
- Highway 40 – Madison to Milan
- Highway 67 – Highway 75 to Clarkfield
- U.S. Highway 75 – Madison to Highway 7
The roads are still icy and driving conditions may be difficult due to blowing and drifting snow. Motorists should use caution when traveling, especially in open areas with no wind breaks.
No-travel advisories remain for the following highway segments:
- Highway 119 from Dawson to the south junction of Highway 40
- U.S. Highway 212 from South Dakota border to the junction of U.S. Highway 75
For tips on safe winter driving, go to mndot.gov/workzone/winter.html.
For updated information on road conditions, visit 511mn.org or call 511.