- Rebecca Arndt
MnDOT District 7
- Mankato Office
2151 Bassett Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
- Windom Office
180 South Cty Rd 26
Windom, MN 56101
Ribbon cutting ceremony for Hwy 14 four-lane expansion set for Aug. 21
What: A ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the nearly completed four-lane expansion of Hwy 14 between Waseca and Owatonna.
When: Tuesday, Aug. 21
8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Where: The new westbound lanes of Hwy 14 at the Steele County Road 7 overpass.
Go west on Bridge Street, then south on Steele County Road 7 until you reach the Hwy 14 west interchange. Crews will direct you where to go from there.
In case of inclement weather, the celebration will be held at Ag Power, 3555
SW. 18th St., located near the Hwy 14/Steele County Road 7 interchange.
- Gov. Mark Dayton
- U.S. Rep. Tim Walz
- MnDOT Deputy Commissioner Bernie Arseneau
- MnDOT District 6 Engineer Nelrae Succio
- State Senator Mike Parry
- State Senator Julie Rosen
- State Rep. Tony Cornish
- Bruce Kubicek, Steele County Commissioner
- Owatonna Mayor Thomas Kuntz
- Les Abraham, Owatonna City Council
- Brian Mathiowetz, Mathiowetz Construction President