- Rebecca Arndt
Minnesota Department of
District 7, Mankato/Windom
2151 Bassett Drive
Mankato, MN 56001
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Hwy 93 from Hwy 169 to Henderson opens
MANKATO, Minn. – (10 a.m.) The Minnesota Department of Transportation and the Minnesota State Patrol report that Hwy 93 from Hwy 169 to Henderson will open around noon today. Hwy 93 from Hwy 169 to Henderson has been closed since March 21 due to flooding.
Mn/DOT removed the dike on northbound Hwy 169 north of St. Peter earlier this week.
Hwy 22 between Mankato and St. Peter is expected to remain closed until early May as Mn/DOT works on emergency repairs due to a washout from overland flooding near Kasota.
- Hwy 19 from Hwy 169 to Henderson
- Closed March 20
- Alternate route - Hwy 93
- Hwy 22 from Mankato to St. Peter
- Closed March 23
- Alternate route – Hwy 169
- Hwy 62 from Fulda to Windom
- Closed March 21/opened March 24
- Hwy 19 west of Henderson
- Closed March 24/opened March 25
- Hwy 99 east of Hwy 169 in St. Peter to LeSueur County Road 21
- Closed March 26/opened March 30
- Hwy 93 from Hwy 169 into LeSueur
- Closed March 22/opened April 1
- Hwy 93 from Hwy 169 to Henderson
- Closed March 21/opened April 15
When a road is closed it is illegal to travel in that area.
Motorists can be fined up to $1,000 and/or 90 days in jail. In addition, if travelers need to be rescued from a closed road, other expenses and penalties will apply.