District 7 News Archives
3 Years of Transportation Projects for Review (May 19, 2005)
- Mn/DOT announces end dates for spring highway load limits (April 29, 2005)
Belle Plaine Highway 169 and Hwy 25 Construction Open House set for April 20 (April 7, 2005)
- Mn/DOT Warns Planting Crops on Highway Rights of Way Can Create Safety Problems (April 1, 2005)
The Minnesota Department of Transportation urges farmers and other landowners not to encroach on highway rights of way when planting crops this spring.
Click Here for Illustration (pdf format)
Mn/DOT Announces Seasonal Road Restrictions (March 18, 2005)
- Seasonal Load Limit Notification (March 3, 2005)
The ENDING DATE of Winter Load Increases in the SOUTH, SOUTH EAST and METRO FROST ZONES will be Saturday, March 5, 2005 at 12:01 am.
- Mn/DOT offers snowplow safety advice (January 21, 2005)
- Local Mn/DOT district announces expanded roles for leadership positions (January 18, 2005)
- Increased winter road weight limits in the Twin Cities metro, south zones begin Jan. 7
(January 4, 2005)
Allowable winter highway load increases on public highways in the Twin Cities metro and south frost zones will begin at 12:01 a.m. on January 7th.