- The Red Wing Bridge Project is currently underway.
- The Project includes the Highway 63 (Eisenhower) Bridge over the Mississippi River and the Highway 63 Bridge over Highway 61, as well as the highway connections to Highway 61, Highway 58, and approach roadways in Wisconsin.
- MnDOT is currently in the preliminary phase, which includes gathering data and reviewing options, to determine if the bridges should be rehabilitated or replaced.
- Work is currently underway to identify a preferred alternative concept.
- City of Red Wing
- Current preliminary design phase will be complete in 2014
- Final design will be completed between 2014 to 2017
- Multi-year construction project will begin in Summer 2018 (proposed).
- Approach Roadways Concept Development and Screening Memo
- Detour Costs Summary Memo
- New Bridge Location Feasibility Assessment
- Project Committee Overview
- River Bridge Repair Recommendation Report
- Traffic Forecast Memorandum
- Traffic Operations Memorandum