About this project
Traffic is traveling again on the Interstate 90 westbound lanes.
Traffic in both directions on I-90 remains in single lanes, but vehicles are no longer traveling adjacent to each other in the eastbound lanes. Paving work continues in areas northwest of Albert Lea to Petran, which is east of Albert Lea on I-90.
A number of westbound ramps opened.
- Westbound I-90 exits to Interstate 35 are open
- I-35 exits to westbound I-90 are open
- Highway 13 westbound I-90 exit is open
Closed exits are:
- Freeborn Co Rd 22
- On-ramp at Freeborn Co Rd 26
Summary of work
- Re-decking of westbound bridge over County Road 46.