- Ongoing construction
- I-35 and Hwy 14 south of Owatonna
- Traffic impacts finished in September
- Highway 14 realignment project will wrap up in June 2012
- Interchange reconstruction
- Single lane traffic on
- Weekend ramp closures on Hwy. 14 W. to I-35 N.
- Expect major delays on weekends
- $51.8 million
Highway 14, Interstate 35 interchange reconstruction
- Construction is complete
The closures are a part of the three-year reconstruction of Highway 14 from Waseca to Owatonna, which includes a new interchange at I-35 and Highway 14.
The reconstruction project is scheduled to be complete in June 2012.