- Year 1: Close Southbound I-35
- MnDOT is scheduled to open all roads up at 5:00 P.M. on Thursday November 13, 2014
- Year 2: Close Northbound I-35
- Crossovers with single lane traffic in southbound lanes of I-35
- Traffic will be rerouted for specific ramp closures
- This is an interstate, no pedestrians or bicyclists are permitted on roads designated as a freeway.
About this project
Summary of work
- Replace 4 bridges on I-35
- Replace I-35 pavement from Hoffman Drive interchange to south of Lemond Road
- Add auxiliary lanes between Hoffman Drive interchange and Bridge Street interchange
- Safety improvements at Hoffman Drive SB on ramp to I-35.