The Minnesota Department of Transportation plans to resurface HIghways 65 and 13 for pavement preservation, drainage, traffic signals, sidewalk, curb ramp and driveway approach improvements.
- The resurfacing project consists of a bituminous pavement mill & overlay on Hwy. 65 and Hwy. 13.
- The project will also include replacement of the sidewalk and driveway approaches within the project limits.
- The project will also include guardrail replacements, storm sewer and culvert repairs, within the project limits.
- From Front Street to Main Street the sidewalk improvements will include brick pavers, trees & tree grates and decorative street lighting.
- Highway 65 will be closed to thru traffic from Front Street to Main Street for approximately four (4) weeks. The detour route will be on East Front Street to Garfield Street.
- $5.3 million