The Minnesota Department of Transportation plans to resurface HIghways 65 and 13 for pavement preservation, drainage, traffic signals, sidewalk, curb ramp and driveway approach improvements.
- The resurfacing project consists of a bituminous pavement mill & overlay on Hwy. 65 and Hwy. 13.
- The project will also include replacement of the sidewalk and driveway approaches within the project limits.
- The project will also include guardrail replacements, storm sewer and culvert repairs, within the project limits.
- From Front Street to Main Street the sidewalk improvements will include brick pavers, trees & tree grates and decorative street lighting.
- There will be a detour on East Front Street to Garfield Street for approximately three (3) weeks .
- $3.5 million