Weekly public meetings for Hwy 61 reconstruction project
A virtual public meeting occurs at 8 a.m. every Tuesday for the Lake City community and business owners to learn about the latest updates for the Hwy 61 reconstruction project in Lake City.
Attendees can join the meeting online or call on a phone. Both ways allow attendees to listen to the project team. With the online option, presentation materials can be viewed.
Register now for the Sept. 22 online meeting:
- Register prior to the meeting and a confirmation email message will be sent with instructions on how to join the meeting on Sept. 22.
- If attendees haven’t joined a Webex online meeting before, it’s suggested to join the meeting at least 15 minutes early to allow enough time for any set up requirements. The Webex Help Center provides instructions and troubleshooting information.
Join the meeting on Sept. 22:
The meeting link and phone number access code will change every week. The project website has up-to-date information and it will be emailed each week as well.
To join by computer
- Join meeting here
- If needed, the password is LakePepin and the event number is 146 112 8897.
To join via phone for audio only
- Dial 1-855-282-6330 or 415-655-0003.
- When prompted, use Access Code: 146 112 8897.
Project questions? Prior to the meeting, attendees can submit questions through the Comment form on the project website. In the online meeting, attendees are able to submit questions through a Chat feature.
To request reasonable accommodations, call 651-366-4720 or email your request to email@example.com.
Recordings of past meetings:
- April 21, 2020
- April 28, 2020
- May 5, 2020
- May 12, 2020
- May 18, 2020
- May 26, 2020
- June 2, 2020
- June 9, 2020
- June 16, 2020
- June 23, 2020
- June 30, 2020
- July 7, 2020
- July 14, 2020
- July 21, 2020
- July 28, 2020
- August 4, 2020
- August 11, 2020
- August 18, 2020
- August 25, 2020
- September 1, 2020
- We're sorry, a recording of the September 8, 2020 meeting was not created. Please reference the summary of the meeting and presentation for information. Contact Cindy Morgan with any questions.
- September 15, 2020