Construction crews on Highway 60 have moved to their next culvert replacement location, so businesses and residents along the highway should be alert to changing routes to access to their properties.
Crews completed the culvert on the west side of Wabasha County Road 4. The next culvert replacement location is on the west side of Meadow Valley Motocross track. Traffic coming from the west side of the track should use Wabasha 4 to approach to Hwy 60 and drive in from the east side.
Through traffic on Highway 60 remains detoured.
But local traffic, meaning residents and businesses along Highway 60, just need to be aware that the highway is closed at the site of the culvert replacement.
- Traffic will be detoured May 20-June 28 during the culvert replacement portion of the project. Work begins on the Wabasha side.
- Home owners and businesses may access Highway 60 from local roads, but be aware of where culvert replacements are occurring.
- The project will take a break July 15-21 during the week of the Spring Creek National event.
- Once detour is complete, traffic will be open, but there will be lane closures and short delays.
- Detour route is Highway 63 north from Zumbro Falls to Highway 61 east at Lake City. Local traffic will have access to residences and businesses along Highway 60, but no through traffic.
- Detour will be completed before Highway 61 project detours start near Wabasha on July 8.