Virtual public meeting September 24, 2020
You’re invited to attend a virtual public meeting Thursday, Sept. 24 to learn about the project to resurface Hwy 58 from 20th St. to Hwy 61 in Red Wing.
The online meeting begins at 5:30 p.m. and lasts approximately one hour. Members of the project management team will provide a presentation and a question and answer session will follow. Attendees can join the meeting online or participate by phone.
To prevent the further spread of COVID-19, MnDOT has indefinitely postponed all in-person public events.
Attendees can join the meeting online or call on a phone. Both ways allow attendees to listen to the project team. With the online option, presentation materials can be viewed.
Register now for the Sept. 24 online meeting:
- Register prior to the meeting and a confirmation email message will be sent with instructions on how to join the meeting on Sept. 24.
- If attendees haven’t joined a Webex online meeting before, it’s suggested to join the meeting at least 15 minutes early to allow enough time for any set up requirements. The Webex Help Center provides instructions and troubleshooting information.
Join the meeting on Sept. 24:
To join by computer
- Join meeting here
- If needed, the password is HeMniCan and the event number is 146 954 5675.
To join via phone for audio only
- Dial 1-855-282-6330 or 415-655-0003.
- When prompted, use Access Code: 146 954 5675.
Project questions? Prior to the meeting, attendees can submit questions to the project team Comment form on the project website. In the online meeting, attendees are able to submit questions through a Chat feature.
To request reasonable accommodations, call 651-366-4720 or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.