About this project
- Hwy 52 motorists who are northbound and want to exit at Hwy 58 will proceed north to the Hwy 60 west exit, cross over Hwy 52 and return southbound on Hwy 52 to the Hwy 58 exit.
- Hwy 58 motorists who want to enter Hwy 52 southbound will go northbound on Hwy 52 to the Hwy 60 west exit, cross over Hwy 52 and enter southbound Hwy 52 traffic.
- The ramp is open for southbound Hwy 52 motorists who want to exit at Hwy 58, as well as the on-ramp for motorists who want to travel northbound on Hwy 52 from Hwy 58.
- The Hwy 58 bridge remains open to access businesses and other roads on the west side of Hwy 52. The new bridge is scheduled to open for traffic in the fall.
Project staging maps
Summary of work
- Replace the existing bridge on Hwy 58 over US 52 in Zumbrota
- Upgrade the US 52 ramp intersections near the end of the bridge
Americans with Disabilities Act
All MnDOT projects--both new construction and rehabilitation projects-- must include an evaluation to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This project does not require any ADA improvements.