Minnesota Department of Transportation

511 Travel Info

Hwy 52 Safety Improvements

Goodhue County from County Road 9 to County Road 1

Orange barrels on a highway


Paul Schauer
Project Manager

Mike Dougherty
Community Relations Coordinator


Do you have an unresolved issue about this project?

MnDOT has an ombudsman who can assist you with your concerns about a project. The ombudsman provides neutral, independent, and informal issue resolution when the problem cannot be resolved through MnDOT’s normal channels, in most cases, that would be the MnDOT staff listed as contacts for the project. The ombudsman will look into your concern and, if appropriate, generate options for resolution. Sometimes the ombudsman will help you better understand why things are the way they are and cannot be changed. The ombudsman ensures that MnDOT practices are fair and appropriate
Contact the MnDOT ombudsman