- Single lane traffic through mid-September
- The lone existing standing traffic signal on US 52 will tentatively be removed on Tuesday, September 2
- Hwy 52 will be considered a freeway once the interchange is complete and no pedestrians or bicyclists are allowed on freeways.
- The completed interchange will include both bike paths and pedestrian ramps with ADA compliance.
About this project
Summary of work
- Install an interchange on the south side of Cannon Falls
- Remove at grade intersections
- Install bike paths and pedestrian ramps
- Upgrade frontage roads
- Improve drainage structures
- $14,312,943 for Phase One