Due to the weather there are no additional updates this week. The work being done is the same as it was last week. Because Highway 43 is closed near Choice, traffic is being allowed to travel through Spring Grove. As soon as the repairs have been made on Highway 43 traffic will no longer be able to go through town. Work on Highway 43 is expected to continue through July 10, weather permitting.
This week in Spring Grove:
- Sanitary sewer and water main installed from 1st Ave. SW to 1st Ave NW.
- All sanitary sewer and water main services hooked up in that section as well.
Next week in Spring Grove:
- Sanitary sewer installation will continue from 1st Ave. NW to Division Ave.
- Removal of bituminous asphalt from 3rd Ave. SW to 1st Ave. SW. Current 2B detour will remain in place.
Highway 44 from Spring Grove to Highway 52:
- Hwy 44 will be closed beginning Monday, June 24, from Hwy 43 in Mabel to Hwy 52 for box culvert replacement.
- Detour route is Hwy 43, County Road 12 and County Road 21 to Canton.
- Culvert linings will be taking place in various locations between Spring Grove and Hwy 52.