About this project
Summary of work
In 2022, 0.55 miles of Hwy 30 will be reconstructed from the west side of Rushford to Hwy 43. Construction is scheduled from May 9 to late October.
Work includes the following:
- Reconstructing Hwy 30 from western city limits to Hwy 43 (Mill St.), including curb and gutter.
- Replacing existing sidewalk and extending sidewalk west to Southview Ct.
- Replacing storm sewer pipe and structures.
- Improving downtown lighting.
- Reconstructing city sanitary sewer, water main, and services.
The project is being split into two construction stages.
- Stage 1: Downtown/east end
- Work zone: Mill St./Hwy 43 to W Stevens Ave.
- Planned schedule: May 9 to late July 2022
- Stage 2: Residential/west end
- Work zone: W Stevens Ave. to western city limits
- Planned schedule: Late July to late October 2022