- Kristin Kammueller
Community Relations Coordinator
- Kristine Hernandez
TZD Coordinator/ Public Affairs Team Leader
Minnesota Department of
Rochester District 6
2900 48th Street
Rochester, MN 55901
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Ribbon cutting ceremony for Highway 14 four-lane expansion set for Aug. 21
What: A ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the nearly completed four-lane expansion of Highway 14 between
Waseca and Owatonna.
When: Tuesday, Aug. 21 from 8:30 - 9:30 a.m.
Where: The new westbound lanes of Highway 14 at the Steele County Road 7 overpass.
Go west on Bridge Street, then south on Steele County Road 7 until you reach the Highway 14 west interchange. Crews will direct you where to go from there.
In case of inclement weather, the celebration will be held at Ag Power, 3555 SW. 18th St., located near the
Highway 14/Steele County Road 7 interchange.
- Gov. Mark Dayton
- U.S. Rep. Tim Walz
- MnDOT Deputy Commissioner Bernie Arseneau
- MnDOT District 6 Engineer Nelrae Succio
- State Senator Mike Parry
- State Senator Julie Rosen
- State Rep. Tony Cornish
- Bruce Kubicek, Steele County Commissioner
- Owatonna Mayor Thomas Kuntz
- Les Abraham, Owatonna City Council
- Brian Mathiowetz, Mathiowetz Construction Presid