- Kristin Kammueller
Community Relations Coordinator
- Kristine Hernandez
TZD Coordinator/ Public Affairs Team Leader
Minnesota Department of
Rochester District 6
2900 48th Street
Rochester, MN 55901
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
Public hearing/open house for I-90 Dresbach Bridge project set for Jan. 25
ROCHESTER, Minn. – Interested individuals are invited to attend a public hearing/open house Wednesday, Jan. 25, to discuss the Interstate 90 Dresbach Bridge project, according to the Minnesota Department of Transportation.
The informal public hearing/open house is scheduled from 5 - 8 p.m. at the La Crescent High School gym, 1301 Lancer Blvd., La Crescent, with brief presentations at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m.
Community members can view updated project maps, formally comment about the Environmental Assessment for the bridge and interchange design, discuss the preferred alternatives and learn about the current status of the project.
Representatives from MnDOT and the Wisconsin Department of Transportation will be available to answer questions about the bridge project and the EA.
Individuals who are unable to attend can view copies of the EA at the following locations:
- MnDOT District 6, 2900 48th St. NW, Rochester
- WisDOT Southwest Region La Crosse Office, 3550 Mormon Coulee Road,
La Crosse, Wis.
- Rochester Public Library, 101 Second St. SE, Rochester
- Winona Public Library, 151 W. Fifth St., Winona
- Hokah Public Library, 57 Main St., Hokah
- Caledonia Public Library, 231 E. Main St., Caledonia
- Dresbach Town Hall, 46851 Riverview Drive, La Crescent
- City of La Crescent, 315 Main St., La Crescent
- La Crescent Public Library, 321 Main St., La Crescent
- Minneapolis Public Library, 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis
- La Crosse Public Library, 800 Main St., La Crosse, Wis.
- Onalaska Public Library, 741 Oak Ave. S., Onalaska, Wis.
- La Crosse City Hall, 400 La Crosse St., Fourth Floor, La Crosse, Wis.
- Onalaska City Hall, 415 Main St., Onalaska, Wis.
The public may also access the EA from the project website: www.dot.state.mn.us/d6/projects/dresbachbridge/documents.html
MnDOT will accept comments about the EA until close of business on Thursday, Feb. 23. Mail comments to Jai Kalsy, MnDOT District 6, 2900 48th St. NW, Rochester, MN, 55901-5848, call 507-286-7545 or e-mail Jai.Kalsy@state.mn.us. Kalsy will also answer any project questions.
To request an ASL interpreter or other reasonable accommodation, call Janet Miller at 651-366-4720 or 1-800-657-3774 (Greater Minnesota); 711 or 1-800-627-3529 (Minnesota Relay). You may also send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the Dresbach Bridge project, view the EA and sign up for update alerts, visit www.dot.state.mn.us/d6/projects/dresbachbridge/index.html.