- Kristin Kammueller
Community Relations Coordinator
- Kristine Hernandez
TZD Coordinator/ Public Affairs Team Leader
Minnesota Department of
Rochester District 6
2900 48th Street
Rochester, MN 55901
|News Release Search|
|Search Statewide News|
REVISED: MnDOT to repair pavement cracks on nine highways in southeastern Minnesota beginning May 16
ROCHESTER, Minn. — Motorists can expect brief lane closures as crews make pavement repairs on various highways in Dodge, Fillmore, Goodhue, Mower, Olmsted, Rice, Wabasha and Winona counties beginning Monday, May 16. Flaggers will control traffic during the lane closures.
TI-Zack Concrete Inc., is the prime contractor for the $581,654 project, which includes repair work on nine highways:
- Highway 56 in Dodge County
- Highway 30 in Dodge County
- Highway 43 in Fillmore County
- Highway 52 in Fillmore County
- Highway 250 in Fillmore County
- Highway 60 in Goodhue County
- Interstate 90 in Mower, Olmsted and Winona counties
- Interstate 35 in Rice County
- Highway 61 in Wabasha and Winona counties
This pavement preservation project is scheduled to be completed by early August, weather permitting.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation urges motorists to always drive with caution, slow down in work zones and never enter a road blocked with barriers or cones.