The 2017 project will fill in the "gap" between the 2015 project to expand Hwy 75 south of 40th Ave. and the 2016 diverging diamond interchange project.
Summary of work
- Pave Hwy 75/8th St. between Belsly Blvd/35th Ave and 40th Ave.
- Install a traffic signal at 37th Ave.
- Upgrade the existing traffic signal at 40th Ave. to include a flashing yellow arrow
- Construct a multi-use trail on the west side of Hwy 75/8th St. between 35th Ave. and 40th Ave.
- Construct a sidewalk on the east side of Hwy 75/8th St. between 30th Ave. and 40th Ave.
- Intermittent lane closures between 30th Ave. and 40th Ave.