Work began May 8, 2017
- Westbound - Both lanes open to traffic
- Eastbound - Both lanes open to traffic
- Expect intermittent lane closures while crews complete finishing work, stripe and clean up through Glyndon
Key project elements
- Resurface Hwy 10 from Foundation Ave to Stockwood Ave.
- Access management
- Left turn lane construction
- Center medians
- Access closures and modifications
- Sidewalk installation from Parke to Andrews
- Signal replacement
- Snow fence installation on the west end of Glyndon
- $2.5 million
The latest layout shows the detailed work planned as part of this project.