The Minnesota Department of Transportation will conduct pavement repairs to eastbound Highway 10 in Glyndon. The work was originally scheduled to begin September 2019, but was postponed and is now scheduled to begin July 2020.
Key project elements
- Repair pavement in eastbound lane
- Reconstruct shoulder in eastbound lane
- Eastbound Highway 10 will be reduced to one lane.
- Access to/from Highway 10 to the following cross-streets will be closed:
- Partridge Avenue
- Eglon Avenue
- Lund Avenue
- Andrews Avenue
- Traffic will have access to these side streets using Park Avenue South and Second Street Southeast