Work began May 8, 2017
- Westbound Hwy 10 is reduced to a single lane through Glyndon
- Eastbound Hwy 10 will be reduced to a single lane through Glyndon starting the week of May 30
Key project elements
- Resurface Hwy 10 from Foundation Ave to Stockwood Ave.
- Access management
- Left turn lane construction
- Center medians
- Access closures and modifications
- Sidewalk installation from Parke to Andrews
- Signal replacement
- Snow fence installation on the west end of Glyndon
- $2.5 million
The latest layout shows the detailed work planned as part of this project.