The Minnesota Department of Transportation, Becker County and the city of Detroit Lakes have partnered to study the area near Hwy 10 and Randolph Road on the east side of Detroit Lakes from Kris St. to County Road 54.
Key project elements
- Removal of the signal at Randolph Road and Kris Street
- Conversion of the Highway 10/Kris Street intersection to a reduced conflict intersection, redirecting the left turn from Kris Street to eastbound Highway 10 to Randolph Road and County Road 54
- Improvements at the intersection of Highway 10 and County Road 54/East Shore Drive and the intersection of County Road 54 and Randolph Road
- Addition of a signal at Highway 10 and County Road 54 with crosswalks
- Crosswalks at the intersection of Randolph Road and County Road 54
- Improvements to Randolph Road between Kris Street and County Road 54
- Ability to accommodate future trail development in the area
- To be determined Spring 2019
- MnDOT Headquarters, 1000 Hwy 10 West, Detroit Lakes
Or review the current tentative layout
To request an ASL or foreign language interpreter, or other reasonable accommodation, call Janet Miller at 651-366-4720 or 1-800-657-3774 (Greater Minnesota), 711 or 1-800-627-3529 (Minnesota Relay). You also may send an email to ADArequest.firstname.lastname@example.org. Please request at least one week in advance, if possible.