- Traffic on Hwy 10 is reduced to a single lane in each direction from just west of Hwy 59 to west of Summit Ave. All traffic is pushed to the north
- Hwy 59 lanes are narrowed and pushed to the east side of the Hwy 10/Hwy 59 interesection
- Expect delays over the Memorial Day weekend (especially Friday afternoon and Monday)
Key project elements
- Replace the eastbound Hwy 10 bridge over the Canadian Pacific Railway line
- New concrete on Hwy 10 in both directions from Hwy 59 to Summit Ave.
- New concrete at the Hwy 10/Hwy 59 intersection