- Traffic on Hwy 10 is reduced to a single lane in each direction from just west of Hwy 59 to east of Summit Ave. All traffic is pushed to the south
- South side of the Hwy 10 / Summit Ave. intersection is open
- North side of the Hwy 10 / Summit Ave. intersection is open with narrowed access to Hwy 10
- Delays possible during peak hours
Key project elements
- Replace the eastbound Hwy 10 bridge over the Canadian Pacific Railway line
- New concrete on Hwy 10 in both directions from Hwy 59 to Summit Ave.
- New concrete at the Hwy 10/Hwy 59 intersection